Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Users can now view a single log on a new page.
- New view for viewing log details.
- Variable updates will now flag all processes that use the variable.
- The home screen will now display how many processes should be running.
- Entire sora log views have been migrated to Vue.js and the new TypeScript API.
- Login unit test works without manual developer interaction
- Yarn VueJS linting
- Variable API has been migrated to TypeScript
- Prettier is now included for automatic formatting.
- Sora-database & sora-api is moved inside sora-monitor.
- Minor TypeScript conversions for several modules (query-builder, queue, process data store) and configuration upgrades.
- Package validators should now re-load if a package is updated.
- Should now be able to try to create a process again if it fails to create.
- New processes won't get stuck in an stopping / starting state if the package crashes.